Pages

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Back in school, development and support may be slowed (but not stopping!)

Today was my first day back at high school, the beginning of my senior year.  I am taking a somewhat lighter course-load this year in comparison to last, so don't expect to see too much change in the development speed.  This is just heads-up in case I take longer to respond to emails or roll out bug fixes/new features.  For those who don't know, I almost always respond to emails within 24 hours.  Now with the unpredictability of my school workload, that may become more like 24-48 hours.  However, if I take more than 2 days to respond, feel free to shoot me another email, as I may have missed the first one.

So what am I working on right now/in the near future?

  • While writing iRC 2.0 for Mac, I came up with several optimizations for back end of the Windows version, should be implemented soon
  • Currently working: several stability/reliability fixes for Windows version, plus a more dynamic feedback system like in the Mac version
  • Expect a new version for Windows coming this weekend

No comments:

Post a Comment